Meet Laura Haver, a life coach, writer and athlete. As a mom herself, and the creative playful talent behind Chasing Havers, she gives us practical advice on getting through these homebound, tumultuous times. We talk about distractions, mental...
E75 – Meet Laura Haver, a life coach, writer and athlete. As a mom herself, and the creative playful talent behind Chasing Havers, she gives us practical advice on getting through these homebound, tumultuous times. We talk about distractions, mental overwhelm, and meltdowns, and learn how we can get back on the happiness track with some straightforward steps. Find out about her sanity checklist and daily hacks to help organize our chaotic lives. And take part in her fun challenge called #WeWriteTheStory2020 which through games and play, creates connection and mental shifts toward happiness. Whether you’re a parent like Mouse looking for support and structure, or feeling indecisive like Weens with interests or career, you can use what Laura offers to get you centered and onto that path forward. We’re excited for you to hear this episode and to spread positivity. It is contagious!
* Video version of this episode on YouTube
* @chasinghavers on Instagram with #WeWriteTheStory2020 to show your daily fun and games during this time!
* www.chasinghavers.com for articles, games, coaching. Sign up on Laura’s site for a free sanity checklist and discovery call. Special for listeners! Contact Laura and apply to beta-test exclusive games for her upcoming book!
* Take the personality strengths quiz at www.viacharacter.org
* Leave reviews for us & your favorite podcasts on Podchaser, the imdb of podcasts! For each review written, they will donate 25 cents to the Meals on Wheels COVID-19 Response Fund!
Podcast Promo: Mama Never Told Us!
Song Credit: “Love of My Friends” by Julianne Eggold, available on JulianneEggold.com
MouseAndWeens.com | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | Patreon Bonuses